Phuket and the nearby islands are a paradise just waiting to be discovered:
- Walk along the coral-fringed beaches of Koh Rok, amid sultry mangrove forests and soaring limestone outcrops.
- Swim in the warm waters of Koh Lanta, surrounded by nature's most abundant and beautiful display of undersea life.
- Enjoy the dining & entertainment options of Phuket, one of the world's most luxurious and fun holiday destinations.
With hundreds of destinations, consistent winds, and line-of-sight navigation, a Phuket yacht charter or bareboat charter Thailand is the gateway to an incredible vacation!
The Perfect Thailand Sailing Holiday Awaits
Navigare Yachting specializes in both short tropical getaways and extended vacation holidays, we can help make your time in Thailand everything you want it to be. Choose from a selection of the area's highest standard for skippered catamarans, or bareboats for the more experienced sailor.
Planning to charter a yacht in Thailand has never been simpler or more convenient. Navigare Yachting offers an extended payment plan – pay for your vacation with up to six monthly installments, for a wonderful holiday and an outstanding value!
Review our fleet of Phuket charter boats, choose the package that best suits your requirements, and book with us online. We're ready to introduce you to Thailand's wonders!
Sailing Holidays Thailand: Your Epic Vacation
Phang Nga bay Koh Kudu Yai - Temple Wat Chalong and Buddha statue in Phuket - James Bond island
The warm & beautiful waters of Thailand are home to hundreds of islands, lagoons with crystal clear water, brilliantly colored tropical fish by the billions, beautiful coral reefs, and pristine white sand beaches. With over 19,000 sq km of waters to sail, a bareboat charter Thailand vacation, or a Phuket yacht charter, has endless sightseeing and anchoring possibilities to choose from.
The local Navigare Yachting home base is located on Phuket, one of the world's most beautiful island destinations. Charter duration is a minimum three days, and typically a full seven days. If you'd like to know more about why Navigare Yachting is the preferred choice of Thailand vacationers, take a closer look at our catamarans, luxury crewed catamarans, and bareboats.
Charter a yacht in Thailand and create an unforgettable holiday experience. Navigare Yachting specializes in sailing holidays in Thailand for families, groups, and couples. Our vessels are best in class for quality, extremely well maintained, and ready to make your vacation one you will remember forever!
Sailing in Thailand: Island Destinations
Thailand is one of the world's most desired destinations for a sailing holiday. The most popular Thailand sailing destinations are:
- Phang-Nga is famous for its iconic islands that rise up dramatically from the water. These are the islands where the James Bond film The Man with the Golden Gun was filmed. The islands are home to naturally-formed caves that appear almost magical amid the gorgeous splendors of this dramatic island paradise.
- Krabi, on southern Thailand's west coast, includes the resort town of Ao Nang, Phra Nang Beach, and Railay Beach. This astonishing and scenic area contains thriving, emerald green jungle that leads down to pristine white sand beaches and elegant, soaring rock formations with many accessible caves to explore.
- Koh Phi Phi is an amazing island, with rock formations that rise dramatically over the bay. It's a beautiful setting and resort-like destination that includes dozens of shopping, dining, and entertainment options. This is the home of Thailand's most enjoyable nightlife scene.
Spotlight On: Phuket
Phuket has evolved into one of the most in-demand yachting destinations in the world. Beautiful white sand beaches, gently swaying palm trees, crystal clear waters, and lively entertainment – Phuket has it all!
Navigare Yachting is located on the northeast corner of the island at Yacht Haven Marina, just minutes from Phuket International Airport. Yacht Haven Marina is a modern and well-equipped facility, with everything you need to launch your ultimate sailing holiday in Thailand vacation.
Ready to embark on the sailing vacation of a lifetime? Navigare Yachting is ready to make your holiday truly special. We make it easy for you to get started. Unlike other Phuket yacht charters, we allow you to book with a payment plan that allows up to six monthly installments. Pay according to a schedule that's convenient and simple.
Come see why sailing in Thailand is a bucket list item for so many sailing enthusiasts.
Charter a yacht in Thailand with Navigare Yachting, the perfect vacation package is waiting for you!
Weather Conditions for Thailand Sailing
Thailand Seasons & Climate
Coastal areas of Thailand largely have a classic tropical climate, with average temperatures that consistently range between 24° to 30° C and with three distinct seasons:
- March through May is the hot season, usually dry and very warm.
- June through October is the wet season, with frequent monsoon activity. Winds blow from the southwest and often clear the skies and open up into gorgeously sunny days and brilliant sailing.
- November through February is the cool season, with moderate weather and easy sailing.
The most popular time of year for Thailand yacht charter vacations is during the November-February cool season, when low rainfall and mild temperatures make for optimal sailing conditions. Winds typically blow from the northeast and the air is clear and fine.
Tropical storms or cyclones are so rare in this area, you don't need to worry about severe weather interrupting your sailing in Thailand.
Documents Required for Sailing in Thailand and Navigare Yachting Thailand Contact Information
All of the below listed documents are required for a yacht charter Thailand vacation and must be presented prior to boarding:
- Valid passport or identity card
- Copy of the charter contract
- Sailing (or motor boat) license for at least one crew member; a second license is highly recommended
- Crew list, to include names, birth dates, nationalities and passport/ID numbers
Navigare Yachting Thailand Yacht Charter Contact Information
Navigare Yachting, Thailand
Elite Yachting Company, Ltd.
Yacht Haven Marina, 141/2 Moo 2, Mai Khao
Phuket 83110, Thailand
Telephone/fax: + 66 (0)76273476
Mobile: + 66 81 9684188
Ulrich Lueckert – Thailand Base Manager
Telephone/fax: +66 (0)89 866 3323
Mellissa Lambe - Client Coordinator
Telephone: +66 (0)81 270 2449
SERVICE & EMERGENCY NUMBER
Mobile: +66 89 866 3323
8am to 5pm Monday-Sunday
9am for Sleep Aboards
11am for Noon Starts
Embarkation time: Noon
Disembarkation time: Noon
Our Phuket yacht charter office is fluent in Thai, English, German, and French languages.
Additional Information About Yacht Charter Thailand
Yacht Charter Thailand - Thai food
LOCAL LANGUAGE: Thai
LOCAL CURRENCY: Thai baht; cash, credit cards, and traveler's checks accepted at most restaurants, businesses, and destinations
LOCAL CUISINE: Thai cuisine is familiar around the world, with its tantalizing and delicious blend of spicy, sweet, and sour tastes. Garlic, chilies, and fish sauce are frequent ingredients in a variety of dishes, and rice is a universal accompaniment to almost every meal.
Delectable seafood dishes are a major part of the appeal of a Thailand vacation. You can find a wonderful meal almost around every corner, whether it's a casual little beach cafe, or a fine dining restaurant in one of the entertainment centers. Our Navigare Yachting guests have an embarrassment of delightful choices for dining & entertainment options in Thailand.
Getting to Phuket and Your Thailand Yacht Charter
Phuket is a major vacation destination and well served by quality transportation options. The island is located 800 km south of Bangkok, and 960 km north of Singapore. Both cities offer direct air connections and frequent service to Phuket International Airport, with up to 20 daily direct flight options. Flight time is around 90 minutes.
Book today, it's simple and fast - you can pay for your charter in up to six monthly installments, which makes planning your trip easier and more affordable. Take a closer look at our fleet of charter catamarans, bareboat or skippered, then choose the package that best suits your requirements.
Sailing holidays in Thailand have never been better. Navigare Yachting has made hundreds of dream vacations come true, we can thrill you too!