Yacht Charter Spain - Palma de Mallorca - Port marina
Sailing around Mallorca and the Balearic Islands with Navigare Yachting is the experience of a lifetime, one that will create memories with family, friends, and loved ones that will last forever:
- Discover the endless opportunities for fun & sun at Mallorca, the capital of the islands. Beaches, snorkeling, dining, entertainment – Mallorca has it all!
- Experience Ibiza, one of the premier party destinations in the world. There's glamour & luxury in every corner of this iconic holiday getaway location.
- Slow down and enjoy the peace & tranquility of Menorca, with quaint fishing villages, secluded rocky coves, and beautiful sights off the beaten path.
Sailing around Mallorca and the islands is fun and relaxing, with warm weather, favorable winds, and beautiful ports of call studded with amusement options.
Plan Your Perfect Mallorca Sailing Holidays with Navigare Yachting
Whether you're planning an extended holiday or just a brief vacation getaway, we make sailing Balearic Islands an epic destination.
Choose from a selection of the area's best sailing boats and crewed yachts, or bareboats for the more experienced sailor.
Planning is just as easy, thanks to our exclusive extended payment plan – pay for your sailing charter Mallorca vacation in up to six monthly installments. It's the best vacation destination and the best deal!
Book online to save time and get the best rates – browse our Balearic Islands fleet of charter boats and choose the option that's best suited to your vacation plans.
Spain is a magnificent Mediterranean sailing destination that offers you a chance to explore an adventure destination famous for its flamenco music, fiestas, delicious cuisine, remarkable architecture, vibrant nightlife, dramatic history, and much more. Sailing the Balearic Islands includes the Spanish coast, where you can explore vibrant seaside towns, gorgeous hidden coves, appealing white sand beaches, and charming fishing villages with a local history that stretches back centuries.
This area is ideal for island hopping: the Balearic Islands of Mallorca, Ibiza, and Menorca are among the most diverse and gorgeous archipelagos in the world. Mallorca, where our yacht rental Mallorca base is located, is dotted with white sandy beaches and surrounded by crystal clear blue water that is warm, clean, and thriving with abundant sea life. These islands enjoy the most relaxing and indulgent vibe you can imagine!
When not sailing or swimming, sample delicious meals from local restaurants, which offer exquisite seafood dishes, tapas classics, and cuisine influenced by all the cultures of the Mediterranean.
Charter duration for a yacht rental Mallorca, sailboat rental Mallorca, or bareboat charter Mallorca is seven days. Take a closer look at our sailboat and bareboat fleet to learn more, we have a wide range of excellent vessels, including skippered options.
Sailing around Mallorca is an ideal holiday for families, groups, and couples. Navigare Yachting is a trusted Mallorca sailing holiday provider, we are ready to send you on the vacation of a lifetime!
Sailing Balearic Islands: Beautiful Destinations
Yacht Charter Spain - Sailing yachts
The Balearic Islands are known around the world as a premier sailing destination, with warm weather, beautiful ocean sights, abundant sea life, and fun and exotic ports of call within an easy day's sailing. The three primary island destinations are:
- Mallorca is the largest island and offers a little something for everyone. It has warm white sand beaches for relaxation, snorkeling and scuba adventures beneath the sea, hiking & biking in the island's rugged interior, and wonderful small towns and fishing villages to explore. Everything in Mallorca is within easy reach.
Cala Macarella - Menorca Bay - Nightlife
Beach resorts, restaurants, and entertainment in Palma, the capital, are world-class attractions. Your sailing Balearic Islands vacation begins here.
- Ibiza is the famed party destination of the Balearic Islands. Celebrities and the fabulously wealthy gather on the island, where discotheques, bars, and nightclubs offer entertainment into the wee hours of the morning (and beyond).
You're never more than a few steps away from ultimate luxury and indulgence on Ibiza. It's party reputation makes it one of the world's most glamorous and indulgent vacation destinations.
- Menorca is the more laid back of the three islands, dotted with picture-postcard fishing villages and sun-splashed white sand beaches, and hosts a rugged coastline with dramatic cliffs and cozy, hidden coves. It's tranquil and secluded, with boutique hotels and small restaurants and markets that somehow avoid being overrun by tourists.
The beaches of the beautiful southwest coast – Cala Macarella, Son Saura, and Cala en Turqueta – are among the most gorgeous and beloved beaches in the world. The island also offers vineyard tours, outdoor sports, and fine dining options.
Sailboat Charter Mallorca
Ready to turn your Mallorca dream into a reality? Check our sailboat offer, Navigare Yachting is here to help you make beautiful Mediterranean scenes and luxurious entertainments a part of your vacation experience.
Booking with us is easy and convenient. We offer a booking payment plan that allows up to six monthly installments – that makes planning your Balearic Islands vacation simpler and more fun. Review our fleet page to get an idea of the bareboat or skippered charters available and choose the option that's perfect for you!
Weather Conditions for Mallorca Sailing
Balearic Islands Seasons & Climate
Sailing in Spain
The Mediterranean climate of the Balearic Islands creates ideal sailing conditions during the popular summer season. Summers locally are hot & dry, with bright sunlight; spring and fall are cooler with more precipitation and developing winds.
“Embat” is the name of a local thermal wind that blows during summer. It's a wonderfully warm and predictable breeze that typically begins around noon and gains strength during the day, then tapers off as the sun goes down. It makes exploring the Balearic Islands a joy for all sailors.
Menorca experiences the roughest conditions in general, as it absorbs the full force of buffeting northerly winds. Mallorca and Ibiza have milder and more forgiving conditions, on average.
- Temperatures from June through September range from an average of 28°C during the day and down to 21°C at night.
- Rain typically occurs on fewer than 10 days total for June-September.
- Early season (March-May) temperatures are only a little bit cooler, an average of 20°C during the day and down to 13°C at night, with only slightly more rain than during summer.
- Late season (October-November) temperatures are still very mild, an average of 25°C during the day and down to 18°C at night, with moderate precipitation.
- Winter temperatures are mild, however rain and stormy weather is common and winds can be strong. Our sailing holidays Mallorca season is closed from December through February
Documents Required for Sailing the Balearic Islands and Navigare Yacht Charter Mallorca Contact Information
All of the below listed documents are required for sailboat rental Mallorca and must be presented prior to boarding:
- Valid passport
- Copy of the charter contract
- Sailing (or motor boat) license for at least one crew member; a second license is highly recommended
- Crew list, to include names, birth dates, nationalities and passport numbers
Navigare Yacht Rental Mallorca Contact Information
Navigare Yachting, Palma de Mallorca
327, Avinguda de Joan Miró
07015 Palma, Balearic Islands, Spain
Pepe Paris Clar; Mallorca Base Manager
Mobile: +34 630 666 180
8am to 5pm Monday-Sunday
9am for Sleep Aboards
11am for Noon Starts
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT
Saturday: 17:00 / 09:00; Return to base - Friday until 18:00
Sunday: 17:00 / 09:00; Return to base - Sunday until 08:00
Additional Information About Sailing Holidays Mallorca
Yacht Charter Spain - Sailing holidays in Mallorca
LOCAL LANGUAGE: Spanish
LOCAL CURRENCY: Euro; cash, credit cards, and traveler's checks accepted at most restaurants, businesses, and destinations
LOCAL CUISINE: Seafood features heavily in Balearic Islands cuisine, particularly dishes that feature fresh local catches, like lobster, grouper, and squid. The islands' lobster stew is famous in the region: it's a tasty and indulgent blend of savory flavors, offered in almost every seaside restaurant.
Catalan cuisine favorites, including tapas menus, are also popular on and around the islands. Nearby menu influences from Italy, France, Algeria, and Morocco are also common. Balearic Islands restaurants cater to an energetic and fun-loving crowd, expect a wide range of choices in menu, style, and dining atmosphere.
Whether you're looking for a quaint little beach side cafe or a Michelin-starred fine dining experience, sailing around Mallorca and the Balearic Islands is your gateway to delicious food and spectacular entertainment.
Getting to the Balearic Islands
It's easy to get to Mallorca to enjoy your bareboat charter Mallorca or sailing charter Mallorca holiday. Palma de Mallorca International Airport is served by all major regional and international carriers, with regular flights from nearby metropolitan areas in Spain, France, and Italy, as well as direct flights from London, Amsterdam, Berlin, and other major European cities.
Once you've landed, the Navigare Yachting headquarters at Marina Alboran is only 15 minutes away by car or taxi (paid parking is located adjacent to the marina). We're centrally located to a full range of conveniences, including banks and several markets for provisioning. The marina facilities include toilets and showers, hot and cold drink machine, and an ice dispenser.
Marina Alboran is also close to numerous restaurants, bars, discotheques, and clubs, where you can sample the island's luxurious fun & sun entertainment options.
The sunny and warm Balearic Islands await! Book your Mallorca sailing holiday today, Navigare Yachting makes it simple and convenient to get started. We even offer a special payment plan: you can pay for your Mallorca yacht charter in up to six monthly installments, which allows you to plan your vacation easier.
Want to get started? Visit our fleet page to take a closer look at our charter sailboats and charter bareboats, including skippered charter options.
We're looking forward to showing you why a sailing Balearic Islands holiday is a vacation you will treasure your entire life!