Navigare Flexible Booking &
Rebooking Terms and Conditions 2021
Navigare Yachting guests, partners and investors,
Below is some information to help you plan your travels with Navigare Yachting in complete serenity. Through our proactive communication, we wish to reassure our charter guests and prospective clients that their health and safety is our top priority.
DOES THE COVID-19 AFFECT MY JOURNEY?
Rescheduling, postponement and voucher issuing is only possible 14 days or fewer prior to the charter due to everchanging travel restrictions.
1. If you are unable to travel to the destination country due to restrictions that, even with a negative PCR results presented, impose mandatory quarantine, upon arrival, or upon return to your home country, you may:
a) Reschedule to a later date in 2021
b) Receive a credit voucher valid until the end of 2021
c) Change the reservation to one of our other destinations that have less travel restrictions.
2. If a quarantine can be avoided by presenting a negative result from a PCR test, the cancellation policy as per standard Terms & Conditions applies.
3. If a vaccination certificate, negative PCR test results, or Antigen test results are required at the arrival country, or upon return to the home country - the cancellation policy as per standard Terms & Conditions applies.
4. If one or more crew members test positive for Covid during pre-arrival testing – possibilities offered as described in article 1. In this case, we do not require a 14 day notice.
5. If the reservation is rescheduled from a lower to a higher price period, the charter guest pays the difference.
6. If a charter guest moves the reservation to a different period/boat/destination, the discount that was valid at the time of the initial booking confirmation applies.
7. Refund entitlement, specified in the article 5 of our Terms & Conditions, is no longer valid once the charter is postponed or rescheduled.
WHERE I CAN FIND THE LATEST INFORMATION ABOUT TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS
If your charter should start from European bases (Croatia, Greece, Spain, Turkey, Sweden): https://reopen.europa.eu/en
If your charter should start from the Bahamas: https://www.bahamas.com/tourism-reopening
If your charter should start from the BVI: https://www.bvitourism.com/reopening
If your charter should start from the USVI: https://usvitravelportal.com
If your charter should start from the Seychelles: https://advisory.seychelles.travel
NAVIGARE FLEXIBLE BOOKING
Sailing vacation is one of the best ways to feel free again, to avoid crowds and discover new places while making memories with your family and friends.
To plan and book your holiday safely and secured, we provide Flexible Booking options.
BOOKING AGENTS FULLY ON DISPOSAL
Our booking agents, recognised by their high service level and professionality , fully on disposal to make sure your booking process is nothing but a smooth sailing will gladly answer your questions and help you plan your vacation.
If you are broker or an agent, please reach out to: email@example.com
If you are booking directly with Navigare Yachting, please reach to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are booking directly with Navigare Yachting from America or Canada, please reach to: email@example.com